DPMG is the group to trust with your GI/liver biopsy processing and interpretation!
DPMG’s Board-certified pathologists have extensive subspecialty training in gastrointestinal and liver pathology, and expertise in the diagnosis of various benign and malignant GI/liver disorders including inflammatory bowel disease, Barrett’s Esophagus, dysplasia, malabsorptive disorders, GI lymphomas, medical liver conditions, and various tumors.
- All GI and liver biopsies are read by a pathologist from the GI/liver service.
- On-site immunohistochemical lab with a comprehensive repertoire of gastroenterology/liver markers for accurate diagnosis and classification of gastroenterologic/liver malignancies with efficient turn-around time (including immunohistochemical stains for mismatch repair proteins MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, PMS2).
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance program to document and improve quality. All cases audited internally and externally for difficult and ambiguous cases.
- All new cancer cases, Barrett’s dysplasia, and inflammatory bowl disease-related dyplasia are reviewed by at least two pathologists.
- Diagnostic summary reports including adenoma detection rate.
- Rapid turn-around time – Same day courier service and 24 hour processing for routine cases.
- Evening, weekend and holiday support provided by our pathologists for all urgent cases.
- Results available via EPIC and Web
Our Gastrointestinal Liver Pathologists welcome the opportunity to assist you with any questions you may have.
Thomas R. Amott, M.D.
Han S. Lee, M.D., Ph.D.
Jonathan Musicant, M.D.
Marian Butcher, M.D
Kim L. Wang, M.D.
Ivan Klement, M.D., Ph.D.
Anna K. Wong, M.D.
Andrea L. Ong, M.D.
Grant M. Hayashi, M.D.
Zhen Yan, M.D., Ph.D.