DPMG is the group to trust with your GI/liver biopsy processing and interpretation!
DPMG’s Board-certified pathologists have extensive subspecialty training in gastrointestinal and liver pathology, and expertise in the diagnosis of various benign and malignant GI/liver disorders including inflammatory bowel disease, Barrett’s Esophagus, dysplasia, malabsorptive disorders, GI lymphomas, medical liver conditions, and various tumors.
- All GI and liver biopsies are read by a pathologist from the GI/liver service.
- On-site immunohistochemical lab with a comprehensive repertoire of gastroenterology/liver markers for accurate diagnosis and classification of gastroenterologic/liver malignancies with efficient turn-around time (including immunohistochemical stains for mismatch repair proteins MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, PMS2).
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance program to document and improve quality. All cases audited internally and externally for difficult and ambiguous cases.
- All new cancer cases, Barrett’s dysplasia, and inflammatory bowl disease-related dyplasia are reviewed by at least two pathologists.
- Diagnostic summary reports including adenoma detection rate.
- Rapid turn-around time – Same day courier service and 24 hour processing for routine cases.
- Evening, weekend and holiday support provided by our pathologists for all urgent cases.
- Results available via EPIC and Web
Our Gastrointestinal Liver Pathologists welcome the opportunity to assist you with any questions you may have.
If you are a clinician and would like to speak to one of our pathologists, please call 916-446-0424.