Genitourinary (GU) Pathology
DPMG is the group to trust with your GU specimen processing and interpretation!
DPMG’s Board-certified pathologists have extensive subspecialty training and collectively over sixty years of high volume case experience in genitourinary pathology. DPMG offers an extensive array of anatomic pathology and molecular-based testing services specifically designed to provide urologists with accurate and timely information to better manage cancer and chronic diseases.
- On-site immunohistochemical lab with a comprehensive repertoire of markers for accurate diagnosis and classification of genitourinary malignancies.
- Urovysion – FISH Molecular cytology for bladder cancer
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance program to document and improve quality. All cases audited internally and externally for difficult and ambiguous cases.
- All initially diagnosed cancer cases reviewed by at least two pathologists.
- Unique ability to correlate outpatient diagnosis with inpatient findings.
- Easy to use customized prostate biopsy kits.
- Easy to read reports. Adenocarcinomas highlighted in red for easy recognition. Color-coded anatomical site diagrams provide easy and error-free location of the biopsy site and classification of the diagnosis.
- Rapid turn-around time – Same day courier service and 24 hour processing for routine cases.
- Evening, weekend and holiday support provided by our pathologists for all urgent cases.
- Results available via EPIC and Web
DPMG’s team of pathologists with extensive GU experience
If you are a clinician and would like to speak to one of our pathologists, please call 916-446-0424.