DPMG provides clinical pathology services and laboratory medical directorships at eight area hospitals.
Twenty two DPMG pathologists are board-certified in clinical pathology.
All laboratories under DPMG’s medical direction have consistently maintained accreditation by the College of American Pathologists (“CAP”) and are in full compliance with the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (“CLIA”). Several DPMG pathologists serve as volunteer CAP inspectors.
DPMG pathologists serve as Laboratory Medical Directors for the following locations:
- Mercy General Hospital, Sacramento, CA
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, Sacramento, CA
- Sutter Amador Hospital, Jackson, CA
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Auburn, CA
- Sutter Davis Hospital, Davis, CA
- Sutter Medical Center Sacramento,Sacramento, CA
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Roseville, CA
- Sutter Solano Hospital, Vallejo, CA
DPMG’s Board certified clinical pathologists are available to:
- Serve as clinical laboratory medical directors
- Consult with clinicians regarding laboratory test interpretation
- Direct and monitor laboratory quality assurance programs
- Evaluate new laboratory technology
- Serve as consultants regarding laboratory accreditation standard